In order to comply with articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, for Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we shall inform the users of the following data:
Owner of the website
Company name: L ‘Aguila Investments S. L.
Tax identification number: B07489115
Company Address: Plaza Marqués del Palmer, 2. 07001 Palma. Mallorca. Baleares.
Phone: +34 971 71 50 56
To navigate this website as a visitor or to register and to access the services offered by www.laguilasuites.com, the following terms of service must be accepted:
- The user and the navigator assume these conditions of service.
- B) If the user or the navigator does not accept these conditions, they will not be able to use this Web page, nor access to the services offered by L ‘ Aguila Investments S. L.
CORRECT USE OF THE WEB.
- b) Through the website, L ‘ Aguila Investments S. L., makes it easy for users to access and use different information and services.
- c) The website is free of charge for the user agrees to use the website in accordance with the law, with the provisions of these general conditions, as well as morality and good generally accepted customs and public order.
- d) In general, for the provision of services and access to the information of the website is not required prior subscription or registration of users. However, L ‘ Aguila Investments S. L. conditions the use of some of the services to the prior completion of the corresponding registration or data collection form of the user.
The registration shall be made in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the conditions which, where appropriate, regulate it.
- e) The user is obligated from the acceptance to make a use of the page weblaguilasuites.com, the contents and its services in conformity with the law, the good customs and the public order, using the appropriate diligence to the nature of the service of which it enjoys to through the page web www.laguilasuites.com.
The entity reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without notice the present conditions. In these cases, it will be published and notified with the maximum possible advance. In the same way, it reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website.
This Legal notice refers only to the website and contents of the entity and does not apply to links or to third-party web pages accessible through the Web page. The entity is not responsible for the content of any of the Web pages of the destination of a link, or of any link included in a Web page that is reached from the website of the entity.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website are the exclusive property of the entity and, with enunciative character, not limiting, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. Likewise, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property law. The entity is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the intellectual property, in any form and the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication. The user is prohibited from any non-consenting use of any of the contents of the website that integrates the intellectual or industrial property rights of the entity on the page and/or its contents.
The entity reserves the right to carry out any kind of legal action against any user who carries out an action involving reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, for any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the Web page and that constitutes an infringement of the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property of the same one.
For the purposes of these general conditions, and for any communication that is accurate between the entity and the user, these must be directed by mail email@example.com. The communications of the entity to the user will be made according to the data provided by this one when registering on the Web page www.laguilasuites.com the user expressly accepts and for all the communications related to the use of the Web page and/or the hiring of the services offered, the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the referral of such communications.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, which shall apply in the non-provisions of this agreement in respect of interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the courts and tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these present contractual conditions.
© 2018 L ‘Aguila investiment S. L.